Did you Find Your Journaling Style? Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome and Why You Should Start Journaling – Day 1
- Two Super Simple Ways to Start Journaling – Day 2
- What Should You Write in Your Journal – Day 3
- Keeping It Simple and Functional with a Bullet Journal – Day 4
- Use Your Journal as a Creative Outlet – Day 5
- Commit to Journaling Every Single Day – Even if it’s Just a Line – Day 6
- Have You Heard of Gratitude Journals – Day 7
- Pen & Paper or Digital? What’s Your Journaling Medium – Day 8
- Journaling Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive – Frugal Ways to Get Started – Day 9
- Mobile Journaling Ideas for Your Smart Phone – Day 10
- Difference Between a Diary and a Journal – Day 11
- Using a Journal to Work Through Your Emotions – Day 12
- How a Journal Can Boost Your Productivity – Day 13
- Make Your Journal Your Accountability Partner – Day 14
- Journal Like You’re Already There – A Written Spin – Fake It Until You Make It – Day 15
- Journal Before Bed to Improve Your Sleep – Day 16
- Journal in the Morning to Start Your Day – Day 17
- Do You Want to Read More? Try Book Journaling – Day 18
- Three Things to Try When Journaling Seems Overwhelming – Day 19
- Browse Through Your Journal to Figure Out What is Working and Was Isn’t – Day 20
- Journal Prompts to Help You Get Unstuck – Day 21
- Have You Heard of Morning Pages? – Day 22
- Using Daily Check-In Questions and Journaling Prompts – Day 23
- Try Daily Collage Pages to Tap into Your Creative Side – Day 24
- Use Your Journal to Overcome Fear and Make Big Decisions – Day 25
- Why Your Journal Shouldn’t Be Perfect – Journal Messy – Day 26
- Carry Your Journal With You Anywhere You Go – Day 27
- Find a Way That Works for You – There is No Wrong Way to Journal – Day 28
- Benefits of a Month of Daily Journaling – Day 29
Did You Find Your Journaling Style?
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple Find Your Journaling Style 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of this month’s challenge?
Thank you so much for spending this past month with me. I’ve had a blast and hope that you’ve learned a lot about journaling. It’s my sincere wish that you will find a journaling practice that fits your lifestyle and that you’ll continue to journal for years to come.
Coach Jackie Out.
[clickfunnels_clickpop id=”rvb3ugdrwe3sc4ee” subdomain=”helpinghelpershelp.com”]Get Your FREE Balance Booster Checklist HERE[/clickfunnels_clickpop]