30-Day Challenge - Finding Your Journaling Style - Day 27
Carry Your Journal with You Anywhere You Go
As you’ve seen, journaling is a perfect addition to any morning or evening ritual. But what about those times when you’re on the go and inspiration strikes? Or perhaps the solution to that problem you’ve been struggling with suddenly pops into your mind? For these instances, it’s best to always have a journal on hand. A small journal you can slip in your purse or carry with you is perfect for such moments. Take a look at convincing reasons you should carry your journal with you everywhere you go. This is definitely a habit you’ll want to start.
A notebook or journal you carry with you can be used for so many things, not just journaling. It’s great to jot down reminders, grocery lists, budgeting, and more. Some folks like to keep track of lists in the journals they keep with them. Things like that coffee shop you loved or even a specific blend you want to order next time. If you have this portable journal with you, it’s easy to just look information up when you need it.
There’s Plenty of Space
Some folks like to keep notes on their phone app. However, these can be clunky and limited. Most note apps that come with smartphones are meant more for writing quick lists, not for keeping track of your complex thoughts or writing long, detailed journal entries. Good old-fashioned paper allows you to go in-depth with your note-taking. You can also use them to create drawings, doodles, or other artwork.
A small journal you can pull from your purse or backpack is simply handy. It’s in your reach whenever you need it, when the mood to write hits you or when inspiration strikes. When you know your notebook is easy to access, you’ll soon find yourself in the habit of writing in it more. We’ve talked about how journaling on a regular basis provides the most benefits, so it makes sense to keep a logbook with you at all times so you can sneak in your thoughts whenever it’s most convenient. In addition, you can pull out your journal wherever you are and whenever you have some spare time, such as while waiting at the doctor’s office or during your lunch break from work.
These are just some of the reasons you’ll find that carrying a journal with you at all times is beneficial. Once you get into the habit of journaling on-the-go, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner.
Coach Jackie Out.
- Welcome and Why You Should Start Journaling – Day 1
- Two Super Simple Ways to Start Journaling – Day 2
- What Should You Write in Your Journal – Day 3
- Keeping It Simple and Functional with a Bullet Journal – Day 4
- Use Your Journal as a Creative Outlet – Day 5
- Commit to Journaling Every Single Day – Even if it’s Just a Line – Day 6
- Have You Heard of Gratitude Journals – Day 7
- Pen & Paper or Digital? What’s Your Journaling Medium – Day 8
- Journaling Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive – Frugal Ways to Get Started – Day 9
- Mobile Journaling Ideas for Your Smart Phone – Day 10
- Difference Between a Diary and a Journal – Day 11
- Using a Journal to Work Through Your Emotions – Day 12
- How a Journal Can Boost Your Productivity – Day 13
- Make Your Journal Your Accountability Partner – Day 14
- Journal Like You’re Already There – A Written Spin – Fake It Until You Make It – Day 15
- Journal Before Bed to Improve Your Sleep – Day 16
- Journal in the Morning to Start Your Day – Day 17
- Do You Want to Read More? Try Book Journaling – Day 18
- Three Things to Try When Journaling Seems Overwhelming – Day 19
- Browse Through Your Journal to Figure Out What is Working and Was Isn’t – Day 20
- Journal Prompts to Help You Get Unstuck – Day 21
- Have You Heard of Morning Pages? – Day 22
- Using Daily Check-In Questions and Journaling Prompts – Day 23
- Try Daily Collage Pages to Tap into Your Creative Side – Day 24
- Use Your Journal to Overcome Fear and Make Big Decisions – Day 25
- Why Your Journal Shouldn’t Be Perfect – Journal Messy – Day 26