My life is well balanced.I enjoy a life marked by order and balance, while still cultivating a diverse set of interests. I am fully capable of maintaining the necessary structure to keep my mind at peace.
To best balance my life, I prioritize my values. My life is well balanced.Understanding my values enables me to identify the best way to spend my time. With my priorities in order, I fill out my commitment calendar with a wide range of activities that I enjoy. My planner has room for my responsibilities as well as my interests. I make it a point to include one serious activity and one fun activity every day because too much of one thing can be detrimental to my life balance. The key to achieving a healthy balance is to always make time to take care of myself. I enjoy all other activities, even more, when I am fresh. I take care of myself by nurturing my mind and body. While working is important, I produce better work when I take time out to pursue other hobbies or read my favorite books.
Taking time to relax gives me a more positive mental attitude about my work.Beginning each day with the intention of making it the best day of my life helps me to maintain a positive outlook. I know how to deal with adversity by putting unforeseen events in perspective. Today, I choose to keep a balanced life by designating a specific time in my schedule for each of my priorities. I include a varied array of interests throughout my day and intentionally take care of myself first.
- How does the quality of my work benefit when I take a break to pursue other hobbies?
- When was the last time I did something refreshing for myself?
- How can I incorporate more balance into my schedule?
More affirmations can be found in a few of the articles below:
- I Forgive Quickly
- I Eradicate Anger Through Empathy
- I Consider the Feelings of Others
- I allow love to calm my fears
- I am accepting of life
- I can explain my feelings openly to others
- I keep myself accountable to those I trust
- I give myself permission to be happy
- I am driving change
- I release by fears of disappointing others