DISC Plus Assessment
This Innermetrix DISC Plus Profile combines the best of two world-class profiles authored by the Founder and CEO of Innermetrix, Jay Niblick. The DISC Index measures your preferred Behavioral style and the Values Index measures your motivational style and drivers. Together they will help you understand HOW you prefer to get things done, and WHY you’re motivated to do them. This level of self-awareness and discovery are the core to achieving peak performance in any role or endeavor, to ensure that you properly align what you do best with how you do it and why.
If you are looking for a fast way to better understand yourself – and others, you are in the right place. A DISC Plus Values Assessment will help you to gain awareness and insights into your blend of DISC personality and behavioral traits along with why you are motivated to behave that way. With this knowledge, you can better connect and communicate with others.
Research conducted by Innermetrix shows that the most successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. They recognize the situations that will make them successful, and this makes it easy for them to find ways of achieving objectives that fit their behavioral style. They also understand their limitations and where they are not effective and this helps them understand where not to go or how not to be as well. Those who understand their natural behavioral preferences are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, in the right way, at the right time, and get the results they desire.
This report measures four dimensions of your behavioral style. They are:
- Decisive — your preference for problem solving and getting results
- Interactive — your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion
- Stability — your preference for pacing, persistence and steadiness
- Cautious — your preference for procedures, standards and protocols
This report includes:
- The Elements of DISC — Educational background behind the profile, the science and the four dimensions of behavior
- The DISC Dimensions — A closer look at each of your four behavioral dimensions
- Style Summary — A comparison of your natural and adaptive behavioral styles
- Behavioral Strengths — A detailed strengths-based description of your overall behavioral style
- Any many more insights.
The Values Index is about WHY are you motivated to use your talents based on your drivers of engagement?
Research conducted by Innermetrix shows that the most successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. They recognize the situations that will make them successful, and this makes it easy for them to find ways of achieving objectives that resonate with their motivations. They also understand their limitations and where they are not effective and this helps them understand what does not inspire them or what will not motivate them to succeed. Those who understand their natural motivators better are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, for the right reasons, and get the results they desire.
This report measures seven dimensions of motivation. They are:
- Aesthetic - a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic - a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic - a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political - a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruist - a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory - a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical - a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
The DISC Plus Values Assessment gives you an overall picture about how you behave and why you are motivated to behave the way you do.